- 2 avocados ripe, pitted
- ¼ red onion finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro finely chopped
- ½ cup pineapple fresh or frozen (thawed), finely chopped
- ½ jalapeno seeded, minced (optional)
- 1 lime Juiced
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Scoop the avocado esh into a bowl. Using a fork, mash the avocado until somewhat smooth, then add the onion, cilantro, pineapple, jalapeno and lime juice.
- Mix well to combine and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
Does guacamole need an introduction? It’s delicious folks. The added sweetness from the pineapple then spice from the jalapeno makes this a favorite. Guacamole need not be considered an indulgent snack if it’s not paired with the deep fried chips. We absolutely love this with the plantain chips, sweet potato chips or even some of that delicious naan. Best when eaten fresh.