Pinkberry Maca Smoothie Bowl
- 1 banana , peeled and frozen
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- frozen zucchini 2 two inch chunks
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice
- 1 tsp maca powder
- ½ cup non-dairy milk your choice
- ¼ cup cold water more to thin as needed
Toppings of choice
- dried mulberries
- pomegranate seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- Blend fruit, zucchini, nut butter, maca and milk until well blended. Add in the water slowly to achieve the consistency you like. You’ll enjoy the smoothie bowl a bit on the thicker side!
- If using protein powder or seed mix, add at the very end (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle with your favorite toppings. Alternatively you can have this as a good ol’ fashioned smoothie!
Did you know? Maca is known to provide hormone balance, drastically improve energy and even boost your libido... now we’re talking.