Raspberry Chia Jam
- 4 cups raspberries frozen
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- pinch sea salt
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- In a medium pot, stir together the raspberries and honey or maple syrup until combined. Add the salt and simmer over medium-high heat, uncovered until softened.
- Add the chia seeds and lemon juice and stir until combined. Lower heat slightly and continue simmering and stirring frequently for about 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Store in a jar with a tight fitting lid in the fridge.
Make ahead tip: Chia jam will store in an airtight container in the fridge for two weeks or in the freezer for two months.