Raspberry Chia Pudding with Hemp Hearts + Cacao Nibs
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen, defrosted
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (I use Native Forest since it is BPA free)
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- ½ cup black chia seeds
- Place the raspberries, coconut milk, vanilla and maple syrup in a blender and combine.
- Add in the chia seeds and mix on low until combined.
- Pour into a bowl and put it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with hemp seeds and cacao nibs.
- This delicious recipe is courtesy of Breez Kitchen!
We’ve made many different kinds of chia pudding but raspberry is one of our favourite flavours. If you haven’t tried chia pudding yet, you should make this today. You’ll be surprised by how delicious it is, we also serve it as dessert when we have people over.