Roasted Eggplant Dip
- 1 eggplant diced into 1” cubes
- ½ cup fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves peeled
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- ½ lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 400° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place eggplant, tomatoes, onion and garlic on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, toss until well coated. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper and roast for 30-35 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- When they are finished, transfer the vegetables into a high speed blender or food processor and add the lemon juice, pulse until smooth.
- Let cool and serve with Socca, Garlic Crackers, vegetables, or all of them.
This is a must try! Have fun trying out the different dip pairings. Makes: 1 cup