Rosemary Roasted Cauliflower + Grapes
- 1 head cauliflower cut into small florets
- 15 red grapes halved
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° F and line a sheet pan with foil or parchment.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower and grapes with the olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir to coat and distribute the seasoning. Spread the mixture on the sheet pan, giving the pieces room to “breathe” if possible so they caramelize better.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes, remove and stir well to ensure all sides brown well. Roast for another 15 minutes until the cauliflower is very tender. Serve warm.
Ready to try something new? The grapes in this add an unexpected, antioxidant rich spin to roasted cauliflower. They help achieve that savory yet slightly sweet appeal. Roasting gives everything a lovely, caramelized color and taste. This dish is best served fresh!