Salt + Vinegar Roasted Chickpeas
- 2 cups chickpeas canned is fine, rinse and dry well first
- 3-4 cups white vinegar enough to cover chickpeas
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Place chickpeas and vinegar in a medium sized pot. Add a dash of sea salt. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat. Let sit in pot for 30 minutes then drain chickpeas.
- Place chickpeas on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, sea salt and paprika. Massage with fingers until fully coated.
- Roast for 45 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Keep an eye around 35 minutes to make sure they don’t burn.
When you have salt and vinegar roasted chickpeas, the need for salt and vinegar potato chips begins to plummet. These are absolutely delicious, addictive and something you can feel a-ok about. Make ahead tip: These last well in a sealed container left at room temp - sprinkle on salads for a fiber boost!