Salted Peanut Butter Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup pretzels, chopped into smaller pieces
- 1/3 cup dark baking chocolate, broken into smaller pieces
- flaked sea salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Using a hand or stand mixer, mix the wet ingredients until smooth. then, add the almond flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix again until combined.
- Gently fold in the pretzel pieces and chocolate (we like to save a few chocolate pieces to press into the cookies so each one has just a bit more.) Using a cookie scoop, scoop the cookies onto the baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden - they will be soft and doughy!
- Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and place onto a cooling rack. Sprinkle each cookie with a hefty amount of flaked salt, and wait until they cool completely to dig in.
Makes: 10 cookies