Sesame Cobb Salad
- 5 cups mixed greens spinach or romaine
- 2 mandarins or tangerines, peeled, in segments
- 1 carrot large, peeled and grated
- 1 stalk celery , diced
- 2 eggs hard-boiled, diced
- ½ avocado diced
- 1 bunch green onions sliced thinly
- 2 pieces Go-to Chicken See Go-To Chicken recipe
- sesame vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- Place all ingredients, except sesame seeds and dressing, in a large bowl.
- Drizzle sesame vinaigrette over salad and mix well to coat. Taste and add more dressing if needed Sprinkle sesame seeds over salad, serve and enjoy!
A new way to get your cobb salad fix, this salad is extremely quick as long as you’ve got your ingredients on hand. The citrus and avocado give this salad a California vibe. All that’s missing is the beach. Make ahead tip: Make the chicken and dressing in advance. They store well in the fridge for 3-4 days.