- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup non-dairy milk your choice
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 medjool dates pitted
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 1 tsp matcha powder optional
- 2 tsp cacao nibs optional
- ½ avocado
- Blend greens, mint and milk until well blended. Add the vanilla, dates, chia seeds, ice cubes, matcha and cacao nibs and blend until smooth.
- Once well blended, add the avocado and blend until smooth. If you need to thin, do so with some water or extra milk!
- If using protein powder or seed mix, add at the very end (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
Who needs a smoothie when you can have a shake? A twist on the classic favorite, this one will be a huge hit with the whole family. It’s refreshing, filling and sort of makes you feel like a kid. We like feeling like a kid. Heartbeet Kitchen