Sheet Pan Sausage, Potatoes and Apples
- 4 sausages, sliced at an angle (we love chicken apple sausages)
- 1 lb baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2-4 shallots, large
- 1 apple, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
Dressing to coat
- olive oil, big splash
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup (honey works too)
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Arrange the sausage, potatoes, and shallots on a large baking sheet, and toss with the oil and spice. Roast for 15 minutes, then add the apples, and give everything a good toss again to combine the apples. Roast for the remaining 15 minutes until the sausage is crispy, the potatoes are golden and tender, and the apples become soft.
- Meanwhile, whisk the oil, mustard, vinegar, and syrup until smooth. Pour over the sausage, potatoes, shallots, and apples, and serve with extra rosemary.