- 6 hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 6 tbsp warm water
- 1 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ¾ cup tamari (wheat-free soy sauce)
- Add the water and the sugar into a bowl and whisk until the sugar is dissolved. Add in the vinegar and the tamari and whisk well to combine.
- Add the peeled eggs into bowl with the tamari mixture and let sit for 1 hour, or up to 6. Try to keep them completely submerged!
- Remove from the mixture and keep in an air-tight container in the fridge. You can use the tamari mixture for something else!
Eat these straight up, quartered on salads, in egg salad (no need for salt!), in place of deviled eggs (now we’re talking), or any other place you’d use a traditional hard-boiled egg.