Simple Lemon Quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa cooked
- 4 radishes thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Cook quinoa according to the Guide to Whole Grains. In a bowl, combine the quinoa, radishes, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, salt and basil.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
The name says it all, folks. This side couldn't be simpler!