Smashed Peas, Avocado, and Sundried Tomato Toast
- 2 slices paleo bread
- ½ avocado
- 1 cup peas cooked (frozen and warmed in microwave or on stove)
- 1 lime juiced
- sea salt to taste
- ¼ cup sundried tomato pieces chopped
- Lightly toast the paleo bread.
- While the bread is toasting, mash the avocado with cooked peas, lime and salt.
- Spread the avocado mixture on warm toast then top with sundried tomato pieces.
Make ahead tip: Have the paleo bread on hand to throw this together in a breeze! Such a satisfying, hearty snack that will keep you energized.