Spicy Thai Kale
- 1 bunch lacinato kale ribs removed and sliced into strips
- 1 bunch fresh mint minced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup raw walnuts chopped
- ½ cucumber peeled and quartered
- ½ red bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- Spicy Thai Dressing (see Spicy Thai Dressing recipe)
- Toss the kale, mint, walnuts, cucumber, bell pepper and sesame seeds together. If you haven’t made the dressing yet, do that next.
- Toss the dressing with the salad, massaging with hands to get it coated best. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes before eating, as kale is best when it wilts a bit. Add more dressing if necessary, enjoy!
This salad is so simple yet so delicious. Make it a meal by adding protein of your choice!