Spring Favorite Egg Muffin
- 12 organic eggs
- coconut oil ghee or olive oil to grease the pan
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ground pepper to taste
- 4 asparagus 4 stalks, ends removed, chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms fresh, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh taragon minced
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil, olive oil or ghee.
- Chop your asparagus, mushrooms and herb. Whisk the eggs vigorously in a large bowl.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, asparagus, mushrooms and tarragon.
- Pour the egg mixture into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
Protein on the go just got a lot easier. Egg muffins are not only perfect for breakfast, but great to keep on hand for both snacks and throwing on a salad. They’re also a crowd pleaser for brunches or pot lucks. Consider them your clever little protein bombs. Makes: 12 muffins