Strawberry Pistachio Soft Serve
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut cream firm top portion from canned coconut milk; place in the refrigerator 1 hour in advance
- ½ cup pistachios meat only, chopped
- Combine all ingredients, except pistachios, in a food processor or high speed blender and blend until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Remove, add to medium bowl and stir in pistachios.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes, then serve.
You didn’t think we’d leave you without soft serve, did you? This is almost too easy, and the most beautiful color. This sweet treat is very family friendly and a fun one to get the kids involved. Make ahead tip: You can make this ahead and store in the freezer, but once it’s completely frozen you will have to let it thaw a bit before serving again.