Superfood Chia Bowl
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ cup non-dairy milk your choice
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp coconut flakes extra delish if they’re toasted!
- ½ cup blackberries fresh, or your favorite fruit
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp bee pollen optional
- Combine chia seeds with the milk and salt and stir well. Allow to sit for at 20 minutes or up to overnight (give it one extra stir before you place in the fridge for the night).
- Serve in two bowls, adding 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon to each serving and gently stir.
- Divide the remaining ingredients and sprinkle on the bowls. You’ll feel like a regular artist if you do this in stripes or other clever designs. Enjoy!
Make ahead tip: You can make this the night ahead or store in the fridge for ~ 2 days. If you prefer a thicker consistency add more chia seeds, if you like a thinner consistency go for less (be aware it will start thin and thicken substantially as it sits).