Superfood Seaweed Salad
- 1 oz dried dulse seaweed
- 1 oz dried wakame seaweed
- Wasabi ginger dressing
- 1 lime juiced
- 14 oz baked tofu optional
- 5 radishes very thinly sliced
- 1 apple Small granny smith or pink lady apple, cored and very thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado firm-ripe, sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds we love black here if you have them!
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds pepitas
- 4 green onions slivered
- Put the dulse and wakame in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Let soak 5 to 10 minutes, until softened. Drain and pat dry. Place in a serving bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over the seaweed and mix until just coated. Add the lime juice and toss gently.
- If using tofu, add now and toss salad until well coated.
- Place apple, radish, cucumber and avocado on salad, drizzle with dressing and garnish with sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and green onions.
Love Japanese salads? Give this one a whirl! This salad is packed with sea rich minerals, including iodine. Supports your thyroid and metabolism!