Sweet Green Cleanse Smoothie
- 2 kale leaves
- spinach 1 big handful
- 5-6 fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ lemon juiced
- fresh ginger 1 inch, peeled
- 1 tsp spirulina optional
- unsweetened shredded coconut optional
- Blend greens, mint, milk, and water until well blended. Add the pineapple, lemon, ginger and spirulina and blend until smooth.
- To make a complete meal, use protein powder. Add protein at the very end (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
- Optional: top with a sprinkle of shredded coconut and enjoy!
This is a favorite...it’s so dang good. You will feel ready to conquer your day after this light, refreshing and detoxifying smoothie.