Sweet Pink Powerhouse Smoothie
- 1 cup dark leafy greens of your choice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk of your choice
- ½ cup water
- 2-3 small beets scrubbed and chopped
- 1 cup strawberries frozen or fresh
- ½ cup mango frozen or fresh
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flaked or shredded
- 3–4 ice cubes
- Blend greens, milk, and water until well blended. Add the beets, strawberries, mango, chia seeds, coconut, ice and blend until smooth.
- If using protein powder or seed mix, add at the very end (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
Pro tip: Don’tbother peeling the beets here, just give them a good scrub. Alternatively, you can use cooked (or store bought pre- cooked) beets as well - it will result in a slightly sweeter and creamier consistency. This smoothie is outrageously high in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Look at you go.