Thai Crunch Salad
- 2 carrots scrubbed
- ½ jicama peeled
- 1 cup sugar snap peas julienned
- 2 bell peppers red, yellow or orange, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 napa cabbage small head, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (loose not packed), chopped
- Tangy Thai Dressing (see Tangy Thai Dressing recipe)
- 1 mango peeled and sliced thin
- ¼ cup cashews chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Go-to Chicken Thighs or grilled tofu, tempeh or shrimp! Optional
- Shred the carrot and jicama using the grating blade on your food processor or using a cheese grater. Place in a large mixing bowl, add the snap peas, bell peppers, cabbage and cilantro.
- Dress the salad, mixing very well until everything is coated. Don’t be afraid to use your hands here.
- Serve on plates and lay mango on top, sprinkling cashews and sesame seeds over. If using a protein add on top and add a light drizzle of dressing over the complete dish.
Make ahead tip: This salad can be prepped (except for the mango) and stored in the fridge if you keep it undressed. We recommend adding mango, dressing, cashews and sesame seeds just before serving/dressing.