Turmeric Buddha Jar
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 zucchini large, spiralized (or use veggie peeler)
- 1 cup quinoa cooked, or brown rice
- ½ cup peas fresh or frozen (thaw before using)
- 2 cups arugula fresh
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Pour ½ the dressing into the bottom of 2 mason jars.
- In any order, layer the zoodles, grains, peas and arugula.
- Drizzle with extra dressings according to taste, cover and refrigerate until ready to eat!
- Once ready to eat, shake the jar vigorously and then dig in with a fork or throw in a bowl and enjoy!
Turmeric quite literally makes everything better, and this jar will make you a peaceful buddha.