Ultimate Stir Fry Sauce
- 6 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 orange juiced
- 4 tsp Chinese 5-spice powder
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1⁄2 tsp red chili flakes (more if you like it hot!)
- 4 cups veggies (we like bell pepper, broccoli, and snap peas!)
- 1-2 lb ground turkey or ground chicken, tofu, or shrimp
- coconut oil
- Blend all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Stir fry your favorite veggies and protein over high heat in coconut oil until you reach your desired tenderness.
- Add the stir fry sauce and cook until the sauce is slightly thickened and the veggies and protein are heated through.
We love to keep this sauce on hand, it lasts about a week in the fridge and is just a fantastic and ultra easy meal to throw together. We particularly love it with ground lamb and veggies, or shrimp over cauliflower rice. Make ahead tip: throw this stuff together and keep in the fridge, include in your weekly prep lineup!