Berry Spinach Salad
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup chicken cubed, cooked
- 1 cup mixed berries
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- ½ cup mushrooms sliced
- ¼ cup roasted walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, chicken, berries, tomatoes, mushrooms, and walnuts. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, and salt, and pour over the salad.
Kids love the colors and natural sweetness of this salad!