- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup cashews chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raisins and/ or currants
- ¼ cup dried cherries or dried blueberries
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Place all the ingredients except for the honey/ maple syrup and coconut oil in a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- In a small bowl, mix together the honey/ maple syrup and coconut oil. Drizzle over the dry ingredients and mix until well coated.
- Place the granola mixture on a cookie sheet and spread it out until it covers the sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. Stir the granola on the cookie sheet and bake another 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it remain on the sheet until it’s cool (it will crisp up!).
- Serve in a bowl with your favorite non-dairy milk.
Get the kiddos involved in making this granola! Little helpers can dump, stir, and spread.