- 6 zucchini rinsed and dried
- sea salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cut a thin, vertical slice off of each zucchini so they won’t roll around on the cutting board. Keeping the top stem on the zucchini helps keep a better grip while you make the noodles.
- Place the zucchini at-side down on the cutting board and simply peel noodles with your julienne peeler.
- You can cook these by either doing a very quick (3 minute) stir fry or even zapping in the microwave (2 minutes), just be sure you don’t overcook and drain the liquid after you are done, as zucchini naturally is packed with water. Serve with your favorite sauce, meatballs or make it a pad thai!
Tried zucchini noodles yet? These are an awesome alternative, especially if you want to switch it up from spaghetti squash. In order to make these you do need to have a julienne peeler (a very inexpensive tool) or a spiralizer - in which case if you have that you’re likely already a Zoodle pro. These are best made fresh!