Zucchini Pesto Pasta
- 6 zucchini spiralized
- ½ cup raw walnuts halves or pieces
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup zucchini diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- raw pine nuts for garnish
- Combine the walnuts, water, basil, mint, diced zucchini, garlic, lemon juice and salt in a high speed blender and mix until completely smooth.
- Heat heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the zoodles (spiralized zucchini) and toss well to coat. Gently toss until the zoodles are completely heated. Add the pesto and stir well to coat.
- Serve and top with cherry tomatoes and pine nuts and enjoy!
Make ahead tip: Prepare the pesto in advance to make this recipe a snap to throw together! Store the pesto in the fridge for 4-5 days or in the freezer for months.