Another “no bake” delight to add to your roster! This recipe goes to show that eating healthy doesn’t mean you have to miss out on life’s goodies! If you have a sweet tooth or are a chocoholic, make sure to keep these on hand. You can bet we will be!
- 1 cup pistachios
- 15 dates pitted
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2⁄3 cup walnuts
- 2⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 4 tbsp raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maca powder (optional)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a food processor or high speed blender process the pistachios until they become finely ground. Set the ground pistachios aside on a plate.
- Wipe down the processor or blender and add the rest of the ingredients, blending until well combined. This will be sticky and you may need to scrape down sides and stir things around a few times.
- Once complete, wet your hands a little and form the truffles – they should be slightly smaller than ping pong balls.
- Roll into the ground pistachios and place in the fridge. They will firm up and be ready to enjoy after about 2 hours. Keep in the fridge or freezer!
Recipe Roundup: Holiday Cocktails and Mocktails
There is nothing better than a cozy drink on a cool winter evening. We rounded up some of our favorite holiday cocktails and mocktails to enjoy at the (virtual) holiday party or if you’re just cozied up at home listening to Christmas music!Read More