- 1⁄2 avocado ripe, chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon juiced
- 1⁄3 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a high speed blender or food processor, combine the avocado and lemon juice with 1⁄3 cup of hot water. Puree until very smooth and light in texture, about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides occasionally.
- While the blender or processor is running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and puree until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Perfect over poached eggs.
This hollandaise sauce is an easy way to dress up poached eggs. Pair with our English Muffins and you’ve got yourself brunch! Stays fresh in the fridge for 1-2 days.