Blueberry Mint Smoothie
- 2 cups dark leafy greens of your choice
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup non-dairy milk of your choice
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ banana ripe
- 4-5 brazil nuts or small handful (about 12-14) of cashews
- 1 tbsp chia seeds or flax seeds
- 1 lime zested
- Blend greens, mint, milk, and water until well blended.
- Add the blueberries, bananas, nuts, chia/ flax, zest and blend until smooth. If using protein powder, add at the very end (you don’t want to overblend protein powder).
Pro tip: Did you know that frozen fruit is just as healthy as fresh? The fruit is picked and frozen at the peak of the season, and the nutrients stay in tact while frozen. So keep summer’s bounty close at hand with frozen berries.