Cacao Nib + Raspberry Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup almond milk or coconut milk, hemp milk, or coconut water
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2 tbsp raw walnuts or almonds coarsely chopped
- honey (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a jar and stir well to combine.
- Let sit overnight in the refrigerator. Enjoy cold the next morning, or reheat on the stove or in the microwave if you prefer your oats hot!
Cacao nibs are extremely high in antioxidants and minerals and add a decadent crunch to overnight oats!