Carrot Ginger Sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or ghee
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp ginger peeled and minced
- 4 carrots medium sized, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp miso
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp water
- Heat oil or ghee in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until soft, about 30 seconds.
- Add ginger and carrots, cover and cook until carrots are soft, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and add the miso, tahini and water. Puree until smooth.
Level-up your pasta or rice or use as an antioxidant-rich, gut-friendly dip for crudites.