- 2-3 chipotle peppers from a canned chipotle in adobo
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (olive oil or avocado oil based)
- ½ avocado ripe
- 1 tsp honey or pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- water optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor. If the sauce is too thick, add a little warm water (by the tablespoon) to thin it out.
- Taste and adjust - you may want more pepper for spice or more salt. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
We want to put this on almost everything. Try it and you'll understand. Make ahead tip: Prep this for the week ahead! Stores well in air-tight container in the fridge for 7-9 days.