Citrus Zest Olive Oil Bread
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 10 organic eggs
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium oranges zest and juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x5 or 8x4 loaf pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, using an electric mixer, whisk the eggs for one minute. Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until well blended, then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake 35-40 minutes or until the center of the loaf springs back when lightly pressed.
Make ahead tip: You can make this and store in the fridge for up to five days or the freezer for two months. Top this with a little Raspberry Chia Jam!