Coconut Banana Pancakes
- 4 bananas ripe, peeled
- 6 organic eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shredded
- coconut oil for pan
- 1 cup strawberries stemmed and sliced
- Using a fork, mash the bananas in a bowl. Whisk in the eggs, coconut flour, coconut milk and shredded coconut and stir to combine, making sure there are no lumps.
- Heat coconut oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 2-3 tbsp of batter and cook a couple of minutes on each side.
- Top with fresh strawberries and if desired, maple syrup. Simple and so tasty!