Coconut Curry Granola
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup raw pecans roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raw walnuts roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened baked coconut
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3⁄4 tsp onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 300°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the oats, pecans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, coconut flakes, curry powder, salt, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl and stir.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg white and worcestershire sauce. Drizzle over the oats mixture and stir well to coat. Add the coconut oil and get your hands dirty mixing it up, you want this evenly coated!
- Spread the oat mixture on the prepared sheet pan. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the mixture about 3 times during the cooking process. The granola should be lightly browned; it will crisp as it cools.
- Let cool completely in the sheet pan before storing.
We’re changing things up! This granola has an unexpected, but very welcome, savory curry kick to it. We love it straight up or as a topping on salads. Make ahead tip: This can be made in advance and when stored in an airtight container it will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for several months.