Creamy Tahini Slaw
- 1 head cabbage chopped thin or shredded
- 1 carrot grated or shredded
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1⁄2 sweet onion thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 bunch fresh Italian parsley finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup hemp seeds shelled
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup Creamy Tahini Dressing (see Creamy Tahini Dressing recipe)
- Prep veggies - we love using the shredder attachment on a food processor for the cabbage and the carrot. If you don’t have a food processor, use a box grater. Chop cucumber, onion and parsley. Add all to ingredients to a large bowl.
- Toss the veggies and seeds with the dressing until it’s well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This salad is addictive, and it’s a good thing because it’s wildly healthy for you. It’s packed with antioxidants and gut-loving nutrients. Make ahead tip: Prep all the veggies and use only what you need. The veggies will store well in the fridge for 2-3 days (keep covered with a damp paper towel on top of them). Coat with dressing when ready!