Curry Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes scrubbed and dried
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tsp curry powder
- 4 cloves garlic peeled + lightly smashed
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Ginger Miso Sauce (see Ginger Miso Sauce recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper - this is a must with fries so they don’t burn!
- Cut the potatoes into ½ inch thick fries. Place them on the sheet and toss with the olive oil, curry powder, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper. Lay the fries so they’re in a single layer - avoid overlapping as much as possible.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then stir and flip the fries and roast for an additional 15 minutes or until lightly crisped and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy with the Ginger Miso Sauce!