- 1 lb organic chicken boneless, skinless, thighs or breasts
- 1 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, season to taste
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Generously season chicken with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika (or spice blend of your choice) on both sides.
- Lay chicken thighs in a single layer in a baking dish or pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes for thighs or 25-30 for breasts. Chicken breasts will cook faster so be careful they don’t dry out.
- Chicken should be browned and cooked through. Remove and let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
We use this chicken in everything from soups to salads to the base of our main courses. It’s fast and easy, and we often double the recipe to keep in the fridge when we need a quick meal or snack with some protein. You can also grill this chicken if you want to spend some time outside! We play around with spice blends on this chicken. In place of paprika we also love: Chinese 5 spice powder, cumin + oregano, herbs de provence.