Green Delight Egg Muffin
- 12 organic eggs
- coconut oil or ghee or olive oil to grease the pan
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh chard chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a muffin tin with coconut oil, olive oil, or ghee.
- Chop your chard and chives. Whisk the eggs vigorously in a large bowl.
- Stir in the salt, pepper, chard, chives and cumin.
- Pour the egg mixture into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
Protein on the go just got a lot easier. Egg muffins are not only perfect for breakfast, but they're great to keep on hand for snacks and throwing on a salad. They’re also a crowd pleaser for brunches or potlucks! Makes: 12 muffins