Honey Dijon Sheet Pan Chicken
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs (4-6 thighs depending on how big they are)
- 1 lb baby potatoes sliced in half
- 1 onion chopped into large pieces
Honey Dijon Sauce
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp course Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Whisk the sauce ingredients until combined. Then, toss half of the sauce with the potatoes and onions, and place on the baking sheet. Next, arrange the chicken thighs amongst the potatoes and onions. Sprinkle each thigh with salt and pepper, and rub the remaining sauce over each.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes or until the potatoes soften and the chicken is cooked through to 165°.
Makes: 4-5 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 40-50 minutes