Raspberry Cherry Oat Bars
- 5 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 cup fruit no added sugars
- 10 drops liquid stevia optional
- raspberry preserves sweetened, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup pecans roughly chopped
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cherries roughly chopped
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¾ cup oat flour blend 1 cup of oats in a blender or food processor to make this if you don’t have! Measure 3⁄4 cup from the blended oats.
- ⅓ cup flax seeds
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and lightly grease with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, combine melted coconut oil with ¾ cup of the preserves, stevia, vanilla and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine pecans, cherries, oats, oat flour and flax seeds. Pour liquid ingredients over dry ingredients and stir to coat completely.
- Pour into prepared pan and press with a spatula. Dollop the remaining ¼ cup preserves. preserves over the top. Bake until golden and rm, about 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, then gently slice bars with serrated knife.
Make ahead tip: Have these antioxidant rich bars on hand for a quick breakfast or snack. Store in airtight container or individually wrap and freeze.