Roasted Veggie & Warm Grain Salad
- 1 cup sprouted rice and/or quinoa, cook according to directions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini, medium
- 2 carrots, large
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup olives or avocado
- 1/2 cup nuts or seeds, your choice
- 1 handful basil & mint, fresh
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Drizzle red bell pepper, zucchini, carrots and garlic with olive oil. Roast in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Add roasted veggies to cooked rice/quinoa and mix. Add lemon juice, olives and/or avocado, chopped mint/basil and nuts/seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!