Smoked Salmon, Dill, and Pepper Scramble
- 4 organic eggs + 1 egg yolk, whisked
- smoked salmon 4 pieces, torn apart
- 2 tbsp fresh dill , finely chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- sea salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp ghee or coconut oil
- 1 bell pepper (any color), seeded and diced
- Thoroughly whisk eggs in a bowl until well blended and frothy. Add salmon, dill, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper mix until combined. Set aside.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat and add ghee or coconut oil to the pan.
- Once pan is heated through, add the bell pepper and saute until the pepper is softened and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Lower the heat to low-medium
- Add the egg mixture and continuously stir the mixture until the eggs cook through.
We try to get salmon or other cold water fish into our diets anyway we can. Enter: the salmon scramble. Smoked salmon is something that’s super easy to keep on hand, which we love. Pro-tip: Enjoy this with the ‘English Muffins’ for a truly satisfying meal.