Sunflower Omega Energy Bites
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds pepitas
- 7 Medjool dates pitted
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- ½ cup sunbutter
- ⅓ cup cranberries dried, unsweetened
- pinch sea salt
- Add the oats, coconut flakes and seeds to a food processor and pulse for about 30 seconds.
- Add the dates, water, melted coconut oil, sunbutter, cranberries and salt and pulse for another minute. Scrape down the sides and pulse again to make sure it’s well combined.
- Wet your hands slightly and scoop out a small amount with your hands. Roll into an approximately 1 inch ball, making sure they are packed well. Repeat with the rest of the mixture. Let sit in the refrigerator in a sealed container for at least one hour, and these are ready to go!
Make ahead tip: Have these snacks ready to go by making in advance! Store well in an airtight container in the fridge for 7 days or in the freezer for months. Makes 24-26