Tahini Oat Cookies
- 1 ½ cups gluten free oats, ground into flour
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grind GF oats into oat flour by using a food processor.
- Mix dry ingredients: oat flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- Warm in a sauce pan over low heat: coconut oil, almond butter, tahini and vanilla.
- Combine wet & dry ingredients. Scoop small 1" balls onto baking sheet and gently press. Top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Makes 12 cookies