Red Wedding Smoothie Bowl
- 2 cups dark leafy greens your choice
- ½ cup non-dairy milk your choice
- 3 prunes soaked in ½ cup water (for one hour minimum)
- 2 beets peeled and chopped
- 1 cup raspberries frozen
- 1 tbsp almond butter heaping tablespoon
- 1 tsp spirulina (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- hemp seeds
- cacao nibs
- pomegranate seeds
- Blend greens and milk until no small bits remain. Add the prunes along with the water they soaked in, beets, raspberries, almond butter, spirulina and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Add additional milk or water if needed to thin, though you’ll enjoy the smoothie bowl a bit on the thicker side!
- If using protein powder or seed mix, add at the very end (you don’t want to over blend protein powder).
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings. Alternatively you can have this as a good ol’ fashioned smoothie!
Antioxidants for the win! This smoothie will not only leave you satisfied and satiated, it will also help in the, ahem, regularilty department. Hey listen, sometimes you need a little help.