- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro minced
- 1 tbsp cumin
- ½ tsp sea salt + additional
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tbsp coconut oil or ghee, melted
- 4 organic corn tortillas
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado pitted and sliced
- 1 radish trimmed and thinly sliced
- Pico de gallo store bought is fine!
- cilantro for garnish
- hot sauce optional
- Combine beans, cilantro, cumin, salt and lime juice and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400° F and place tortillas on a baking sheet. Brush both sides with coconut oil or ghee and sprinkle with additional sea salt. Bake for 4-6 minutes or until brown and crispy on both sides. Watch them closely!
- Cook eggs as desired: a quick, basic scramble or over easy up is delicious here!
- When tortillas are done, top with ¼ cup of black bean mixture, egg, avocado, radish and pico de gallo. Sprinkle with cilantro and hot sauce if desired. Ole!
We love a Mexican spin on just about anything. Why not satisfy that chips and guacamole craving early in the day with a completely PN approved spin on breakfast? Hey, this one could be dinner. Make ahead tip: Make the bean mixture in advance and all you’ve got to do is toast the tortillas and cook up some eggs!