This recipe had me at “double chocolate” ❤ We’re hug fans of chocolate over here and extra huge fans of delicious chocolatey recipes that can be enjoyed guilt-free! Plus, these Double Chocolate Tahini Cookies are gluten-free and dairy-free (option to use dairy-free chocolate chips) to fit most lifestyles. You’ll definitely want to grab an extra spatula for bowl-licking at the end!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tahini – stir so that the oil is incorporated
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp room temperature coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the wet ingredients until smooth and combined. Then add the remaining dry ingredients except for chocolate chips and mix again until absorbed. You should have a sticky-ish dough ball at this point. Fold in chocolate chips (the more the merrier, really).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll tablespoon-sized dough balls and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle each cookie with a bit of sea salt and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool for 10 minutes.
Makes 12-14 cookies.