This recipe had me at “double chocolate” ❤ We’re hug fans of chocolate over here and extra huge fans of delicious chocolatey recipes that can be enjoyed guilt-free! Plus, these Double Chocolate Tahini Cookies are gluten-free and dairy-free (option to use dairy-free chocolate chips) to fit most lifestyles. You’ll definitely want to grab an extra spatula for bowl-licking at the end!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup tahini – stir so that the oil is incorporated
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp room temperature coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the wet ingredients until smooth and combined. Then add the remaining dry ingredients except for chocolate chips and mix again until absorbed. You should have a sticky-ish dough ball at this point. Fold in chocolate chips (the more the merrier, really).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll tablespoon-sized dough balls and place on the baking sheet. Sprinkle each cookie with a bit of sea salt and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and let cool for 10 minutes.
Makes 12-14 cookies.
15 Minute HIIT Workout
Lindsey, the fitness-loving, green veggie obsessed blogger behind nourish move love, is sharing her uber effective 15-Minute HIIT workout with us!Read More
Protein Powder Guide
There’s a daunting number of protein powders out there and unfortunately they’re not all good for you. To make it a little easier, we’ve put together some “rules” to follow when shopping for protein powders.Read More
Here’s one our favorite crêpe recipes that’ll take you no time at all to whip up. Here’s to making breakfast (or any meal) FUN!Read More